Terms and Conditions – Kukreja Group Hotels
Child & Extra Bed Policy
- An extra bed will be provided to accommodate any child included in the booking for a charge as per hotel policy and is Subject to availability.
- An extra bed will be provided to accommodate any additional adult guest included in the booking for a charge mentioned in Hotel Tariff.
Hotel Safety and Hygiene
- Quarantine protocols are being followed as per local government authorities in the time of Covid and we expect all guests to adhere to it.
- Shared resources in common areas are properly sanitized.
- Property staff is trained on hygiene guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in guest accommodation and common areas.
- Thermal screening is done at entry and exit points.
- All rooms are disinfected using bleach or other disinfectants.
- Linens, towels, and laundry are washed as per local guidelines.
- Rooms are properly sanitized between stays.
- Hand sanitizers are not available in the rooms.
- Local IDs are not accepted.
- Bachelors allowed.
- Guests below 18 years of age are not allowed at the property without Adults.
- Unaccompanied Children are not allowed at the property.
- Passport, Aadhar and Driving License are accepted as ID proof(s)
- Office ID and PAN Card are not accepted as ID proof(s)
- Credit/debit cards are accepted
- Master Card and Visa cards are accepted
- PhonePe/Gpay/Paytm are accepted
- Non-Veg and Veg food is available at our restaurants and room services is scheduled between stipulated time period only as per hotel policy.
- Outside food is not allowed in any property premises
- COVID-19 guidelines for Food Hygiene are followed as per government guidelines.
- Social distancing is followed in restaurants.
- Serve ware and supplies are sanitized before they are brought to the kitchen
- The property is Elderly and Disabled-friendly
- Bed height is accessible
- The entire unit is wheelchair accessible
- The property has a wide entryway
- Allows private parties or events
- Visitors are allowed