Hotel Overview :|
An Affordable Abode in the Pink City
Premium but greatly affordable accommodations are yours to enjoy at Hotel Mandakini Nirmal in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
A member of Kukreja Group Hotels, this Jaipur hotel proves that comfort can be inexpensive. Catering to travelers’ diverse requirements, it boasts multipurpose facilities, such as a business center and restaurant. The aptly furnished guestrooms are just as pleasurable.
While in Jaipur or the Pink City, as the hub is fondly called, choose to stay at Hotel Mandakini Nirmal so that you’re assured of a satisfying corporate or leisure trip.
* Hawa Mahal : 04 Km
* Amber Fort :15 Km
* City Palace : 03 Km
* Jaigarh Fort :12 Km
* Central Museum : 04 Km
* Bazaars of Jaipur : 04 Km
* Dayal Bagh : 17 Km
* Airport : 12 Km
* Raileay Station : 01 Km
* Bus Stand : 01 Km
* New Delhi : 260 Km
* Agra : 227 Km
Why Hotel Mandakini Nirmal ?
* In Pink City Jaipur at Prime location of MI Road .
* Easy approach to all the famous Places in Jaipur & Very Near To Bus Stand,Railway Station & Airport
* Free Pickup Services From Airport/Bus Station & Railway Station.
* Close to numerous restaurants, clubs, movie halls,Shopping Centre,Food Courts etc
* International Comfort Standards
* 100% clean and hygienic rooms
* Boilers to assure hot water 24 hrs -365 days a year
* King size beds designed to maximize comfort
* Universal electrical points / sockets in rooms
* High quality room amenities and toiletries
* High thread count Luxury Bed Linen
* Exclusive bedding and towels
* Rooms with attached Bath
* Air Conditioned Rooms
Security & Safety Features
* Round the clock security
* 24 hrs CCTV surveillance
* Automatic power backup
* Automatic fire alarm system with fire sensors
* Double secure room locks
* Laundry service
* Room Service ( 24 Hours )
* Courier / Postage
* Individually Dedicated Direct Phone Dialing per room.
* Free High speed High Range Wi Fi Internet
* Fax / Scanner / Copier
* Newspapers and Magazines
* Travel Desk
* Money Exchange
If you have been confirmed an airport pick-up, please look for the Kukreja Group Hotels paging board on your arrival at the airport or railway station • In keeping with our heightened security procedures we request all guests to carry a photo-identity to present at check-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their Passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card • our standard check-in time is 24 hrs and check out time is 1200 hrs local time • Subject to availability of rooms, we can offer you an early check-in and late checkout facility (Maximum 2 Hours). • For us to guarantee you an early check-in, you will need to reserve the room from the previous night • If you need to cancel your reservation, please let us know by 2 Days Before, to avoid cancellation or no-show charges which could include the room tariff and applicable tax for the entire stay • Reservations exceeding 5 rooms on overlapping dates will be considered a group booking; hotel reserves the right to refuse such bookings on the basis of availability and may apply special rates • Rates are subject to change in case of change in validity periods, rate seasons, contracted periods, applicable laws and government policies • For all travel agent/tour operator bookings, terms and conditions as per the contract will apply.
Indian Airlines connect Jaipur with Delhi, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Varanasi, Calcutta and Ahmedabad. Other airlines connect Goa, Hyderabad and Bangalore to Jaipur.
Good motorable roads connect Jaipur with Delhi 258 kms, Agra 236 kms, Bikaner 321 kms, Udaipur 405 kms, Ajmer 131 kms, Jodhpur 316 kms, Bharatpur 176 kms, Jaisalmer 638 kms and Mumbai 1202 kms.Regular buses ply from Jaipur to the above places and Alwar, Kota, Sariska, Mathura, Indore, Chittorgarh and Barmer.
Jaipur is connected by rail with Delhi, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Abu Road (Mount Abu), Udaipur, Mumbai and Sawai Madhopur.
From Railway Station
From Bus Stand
Our Hotels In India