Hotel Overview :|
Hotel Aman Palace located in the heart of the city, New Delhi with 34 rooms ( Luxury,Executive, Superior & Suites), Conference & Banquet offering 3 star services and facilities at an affordable price. Situated right in the heart of Delhi and its shopping, business and culture areas. It redefines corporate business, combining form with function and elegance with efficiency. The guest rooms are classically decorated, all with modern amenities. This posh, intimate hotel is known for offering the ultimate in personalized service and refined atmosphere. It is approved by the government of India and is popular both with Indian corporate and travelers as well as foreign tourists.
Specious and well appointed rooms with attached English Toilets, Telephone with direct dialing facility, TV & Refrigerator to add total comfort to create a homely atmosphere.
And if there is anything else you require, just call room service, our more than hospitable personals are always at your service around the clock.
* Well Furnished A.C. Rooms.
* Attached Bath With Running Hot and Cold Water.
* 24 Hours Room Service.
* STD - ISD & Fax.
* Cable Colour T.V. & Refrigerator.
* Travel Desk & Safe Deposit.
* Quick Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services.
* Doctor on Call.
* 24 Hours Internet Facility
* Rajendra Palace Metro Station: 500 Mtr
* Karol Bagh : 0.5 Km
* New Delhi Railway Station : 4 KM
* Cannaught Place : 02 Km
* PaharGanj: 02 Km
* Pragrati Maidan : 04 Km
* Karol Bagh Bus Stand : 500 Mtr
* Airport : 14 Km
Why Hotel Aman Palace ?
* In New Delhi’s upscale location – Karol Bagh
* Located in Central Delhi, near the famous Cannaught Place Market
* Easy approach to all the embassies
* Close to famous shopping centers Rajouri Garden ,Food Courts, Santushti Shopping Arcade , Janpath, Chanakya Puri,Rajendra nagar & cannaught Place
* Close to numerous restaurants, clubs, movie halls, etc
* International Comfort Standards
* 100% clean and hygienic rooms
* Boilers to assure hot water 24 hrs -365 days a year
* King size beds designed to maximize comfort
* Universal electrical points / sockets in rooms
* High quality room amenities and toiletries
* High thread count Luxury Bed Linen
* Exclusive bedding and towels
* Rooms with attached Bath
* Air Conditioned Rooms
* Free Pickup Service from Airport/Railway Station & Railway Station.
Security & Safety Features
* Round the clock security
* 24 hrs CCTV surveillance
* Automatic power backup
* Automatic fire alarm system with fire sensors
* Double secure room locks
* Laundry service
* Room Service ( 24 Hours )
* Courier / Postage
* Individually Dedicated Direct Phone Dialing per room.
* Free High speed High Range Wi Fi Internet
* Fax / Scanner / Copier
* Newspapers and Magazines
* Travel Desk
* Money Exchange
If you have been confirmed an airport pick-up, please look for the Kukreja Group Hotels paging board on your arrival at the airport or railway station • In keeping with our heightened security procedures we request all guests to carry a photo-identity to present at check-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their Passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card • our standard check-in time is 24 hrs and check out time is 1200 hrs local time • Subject to availability of rooms, we can offer you an early check-in and late checkout facility (Maximum 2 Hours). • For us to guarantee you an early check-in, you will need to reserve the room from the previous night • If you need to cancel your reservation, please let us know by 2 Days Before, to avoid cancellation or no-show charges which could include the room tariff and applicable tax for the entire stay • Reservations exceeding 5 rooms on overlapping dates will be considered a group booking; hotel reserves the right to refuse such bookings on the basis of availability and may apply special rates • Rates are subject to change in case of change in validity periods, rate seasons, contracted periods, applicable laws and government policies • For all travel agent/tour operator bookings, terms and conditions as per the contract will apply.
Delhi is well connected with every part of the world as well as India through air. The most important airport is the Indira Gandhi International Airport near Palam. All major carriers operate their domestic flights from the domestic terminal here. The international terminal links Delhi to all other international cities. The other airbase in Delhi is in Safdarjung, which is used mainly by various flying clubs and helicopters.
The Delhi Metro, constructed and operated by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), connects the city with the rest of the metropolis of Delhi. Delhi is also well connected with bus services of Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) and state roadways of neighbouring states like Haryana and Uttar Pradesh, to all important cities and destinations in North India. National Highways passing through Delhi play a major role in communication and trade, thus making Delhi an important commercial hub.
Delhi is very well connected by rail with all parts of India. Though Delhi has five railway stations, the New Delhi Station and the Old Delhi station are the major ones. Some major trains like the Mumbai-Rajdhani-Nizamuddin operates from Nizamuddin railway station. The other two stations in Delhi are Sarai Rohilla and Railway Cantonment stations.
From Railway Station
From Bus Stand
Hotel Aman Palace
8A / 51, 52 W.E.A. Karol Bagh,Delhi,
Email : email@example.com
Our Hotels In India